Friday, August 25, 2006

Viva Pinata Premier!!

Hey, boys and girls of CgTw. For those you that don't know me, My name is Ben Lee. and I recently [well, fairly recent I guess] graduated from The Art Institute of Vancouver, Burnaby Campus.

Got any plans for Saturday morning? Of course you do, you all want to catch the premier of Viva Pinata, a CG Tv series by Bardel. Game by Rare and Published by Microsoft. For the promo trailer, click HERE

It'll be airing on Fox at 8am and 9am.. one 30min episode each time. and a repeat for the lazy folks at 10am and 11am.

So, be sure to catch it :D my episode is called Coacoadile Tears. it's the 2nd half of the 8am and 10am showing i believe.

*** For those of you who missed it, check out these high quality episodes, HERE****

wellz, until next time =p

2 Comments:

At 8/26/2006 12:24 AM, Blogger t0ny said...

Saturday morning, I am there! Can't wait to see what Bardel's been doing these days.

 
At 8/26/2006 2:35 AM, Blogger dc said...

Congrad Ben!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home