Thursday, July 08, 2010

Simon的短片案子急需modeler幫忙

Simon說他沒有帳號po文, 我幫他轉貼, 這是他讀new york film academy 的 master degree
的專題, 如果有modeler有興趣請與他連絡

hello this is Simon Hung. I am studying filmmaking master and working on a short film for my thesis project. It's a 12 min short and festival freindly. I need help on modeling a robot. This is the concept. I will have more detailed drawings later. If anyone is interested in modeling this, please let me know. my blog is www.simonhungfilm.blogspot.com and email is simonhung721@gmail.com

there will be professional SAG actors and actress in this film as well. Thank you very much. If you have any questions, please send me emails. There are concept drawins in my blog and if you want to take a look at the script, please email as well. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home