Thursday, October 27, 2005

Art Books and Toys Yard Sale!

Hello everyone,

For some of you might already know that I am leaving soon, but there are still so many things I can't take with me such as books and toys. So I would like to have a yard sale at my place and try to find new owners for those treasures that I have been taking care of for a long time.

There are lots of art, design and 3D books or back issue magazines and there are some spawn toys as well. For the books or magazines just offer me, even 50 cents or $1 per book that would be ok, and for the spawn toys that I would like to sell them $10 for each.

I am sorry that I post this yard sale here and if someone thinks this post is not good to be here please let me know and I will delete it, once again, sorry about this post. By the way, I am Sean, the skinny tall guy, and my number is 6048088491 and this sale will be ended by this coming Sunday. Thank you!

Sincerely

Sean

5 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 4:43 AM, Blogger The Death of Animator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/27/2005 12:36 PM, Blogger S.T. said...

貼的好啊,這是好康倒相報,是大家的福氣才對,可惜我可能也快搬了,不能去多買,我要搬家的時候也是會貼的,甚至把家具的照片的link都貼上來。

 
At 10/27/2005 5:06 PM, Blogger t0ny said...

什麼時候我們可以去那搬家呀...?

 
At 10/28/2005 8:11 AM, Blogger t0ny said...

Sean, thanks for the Spawn toys!

 
At 10/28/2005 1:33 PM, Blogger The Death of Animator said...

感謝大家的支持與熱情邀約, 小弟昨天的yard sale 非常熱鬧與成功!

這就是愛臺灣吶!(這好像沒啥關係耶-_-|||)

Anyway, I really appreciate that you guys came to my yard sale yesterday and I hope all of you guys are happy with the stuff that you bought from me.

I only have 2 spawn toys left and all of the art books and magazines are gone already. If some of you or your friends are interested in spawn figure it may be a chance to get a good deal with me.

Once again, many thanks to each one of you came to my yard sale.

Have a Nice Day!^^

Sean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home